- Notice and investigate… “Why?”
- The creative process is rewarding in itself.
- Sharing tips and techniques with adults is a pleasure.
- Stimulating young imaginations is a joy.
- Professionally engaged in the care and development of children since leaving school… “some time ago”.
- Nursery Nurse (Diploma), Primary Teacher, Foster Mother and Doula besides bringing up her own family while moving around the world.
- Self taught artist exploring many media and influenced by the disparate cultures within which she has lived.
- Lynda developed a professional practice through taking a degree in Art and theory of Design as a very mature student of Wimbledon College of Art in 2005, following return to UK.