Art and Craft sessions
- Enjoy creating Art and 3D objects;
- Learn and develop drawing, colouring, painting, gluing, cutting, papier-mâché and much more; and
- Build confidence through problem solving.
- first discuss and agree with me what they would like to create;
- then draw and paint a 2D design for their unique train, castle, rocket, monster, mask etc.;
- then… (the real fun starts!) choose appropriate materials; (I have a cache of “recycled” treasure from which the students can select what they need to give tangible form to their creations:- boxes, cardboard tubes, textile off-cuts, wire, card, paper etc. etc..)
I support them in learning the skills and techniques they need but the final output they bring home to you is genuinely “all their own work”.
not more than 6 participants
13:00 – 13:45
|Tuesdays||13:00 – 13:45|
|Wednesdays||13:00 – 13:45|
|Thursday||10:30 – 11:30|
|Fridays||11:30 – 12:15 13:00 – 13:45|
Fee: £12-00 per session (All materials are included.)